Thursday, February 14, 2013

White Chocolate Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream

I have never been a big fan of white chocolate...until I made and tried these cupcakes!  They are unbelievable!  This is a very requested cupcake because the combination of cake and frosting is just perfection!  The very first time I made these I made a raspberry frosting.  I soon found out that not everyone loves raspberries.  So strawberry it was.  The recipe I used was found at Tracey's Culinary Adventures.  She added the raspberry puree to the inside of the cupcake.  This is an option.  I chose not to put it in mine just because I didn't want the flavor to be too overwhelming.  I forgot to take pictures this time around (I promise I'll get better)!  This is from the previous time with the raspberries.

White Chocolate with Raspberry Butter cream

I added just a small amount of melted chocolate chips to a Ziploc bag.  I cut a little bit from the tip and drizzled it over the cupcake. I topped it of with a raspberry.

*****If you would rather make the strawberry butter cream, just replace the raspberry jam or preserve with strawberry jam or preserve.*****







No comments:

Post a Comment