Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tip Tuesday I

I don't have a lot of tips to share yet because I feel I am a beginner, however, I have come across some things that make my life so much easier in my baking world.  I love how much technology has evolved even since I was little baking with my mom and sister but I just DO NOT like staring at a screen with dirty fingers trying to find my place in a recipe.  If I use my computer it gets dirty and if I use my phone it goes to sleep so often that it takes me forever to get through a few steps.  I came up with something that works out so great for me even if I am wasting a little bit of paper.

I print out all of the recipes that I like online.  I will also tear out pages of a magazine if I just have to have the recipe.  I put them all in sheet protectors and bind them.  I put two recipes in each sheet protector (so I don't waste those) front to back. 

This has worked so well for me.  I can have dirty fingers and touch the recipe to find my place and all you have to do is wipe it down and it is clean again!

I hope you find this as useful as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment