Monday, March 25, 2013

Belinda's Birthday

200 BLOG VIEWS!!!


Belinda is one of the sweetest ladies I know.  She teaches first grade with me.  Today is her birthday!  We try to celebrate every ones birthday with pizza and dessert.  It is a nice little treat to have something other than left-overs.  Belinda is also a lover of chocolate!  I don't know if I have ever met anyone who loves chocolate more.  Close to a year ago she tried some Jack Daniel's Cupcakes I made.  She absolutely loved them because, of course, they are chocolate (and full of booze)!  I made these cupcakes a while back with the chocolate butter cream.  After I made these, I realized there was a little too much chocolate (for some people).  I tweaked these a little bit by frosting them with a Jack Daniel's vanilla butter cream.  These give the cupcakes a more chocolate brownie and milk taste (which I love).  These are hands-down one of the best cupcakes out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment