Friday, February 8, 2013

Minnie Mouse: Red Velvet with Cream Cheese

Just this week a great friend asked me to make some cupcakes for a friend's birthday.  She could not remember the exact flavor of frosting but she knew who I had made them for.  Needless to say, I couldn't remember either.  So I thought a blog would be a perfect way for me to remember every one's order.  Such a great reference tool!

A few months back a friend from college contacted to me for a cake.  She needed a cake for her niece's birthday.  I was very excited because it was the first big order I had received!  It was quite a few months away so I had time to prepare.  A few month later she informed me that she also wanted to add 5 dozen cupcakes!  This was music to my ears!  I immediately started looking online for some ideas!  Oh I think I forgot to mention it was a Minnie Mouse themed party!!  I found some ideas and had her choose which ones she liked.  I am so glad she chose the ones she did because I had such an awesome time making these cute cupcakes baby cakes! 

5 dozen baby cakes frosted and ready to decorate!


Minnie Mouse decorated baby cakes!

What is a birthday party without a cake for the birthday girl/boy to dig into?  Well have no fear!

At first, I had thought about a regular round cake with a Minnie Mouse face but this one turned out much better!  Dontcha think?!


Minnie Mouse cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment